20130826

Waiting for West

My knitting friend Dominique took part in a Mystery Knit-Along last year, creating a lovely version of Stephen West's Rockefeller. So when I discovered that she'll knit-along in another of Mr West's mysteries, it didn't take me long to jump right in. The project name "Color Craving" matches my crafting into the rainbow motto too well.

Together with Rozemie I went yarn hunting, and this is what I chose:
Yarn Lopi Einband @ Suzywol
Pattern @ Westknits
However, the MKAL only starts on September 13th, so until then I'll keep my hands busy with more colourful stitches:
Yarn Lang Mille Colori Socks & Lace @ Suzywol
Pattern @ kNotArt

And last but not least [imagine drum roll here], K is back in blogland! Best news of the week so far, but it's only Monday ;)

1 comment:

  1. o.k. I admit, I bought some Einband too. Couldn't resist :o)

    ReplyDelete